Thursday, September 19, 2013

things I love thursday

Hey there! It's Rachel and I'm back for another Things I love Thursday. So there are only two days left of summer so that means cool weather is coming! Well, not if you live in the wonderful state of Texas. I'm pretty sure I wont be seeing sweater weather for at least another month or so. womp!  But for all of you other lucky peeps out there, get to rockin' those sweaters, boots and legwarmers!

My favorite outfit this week is inspired by my serious yearning for cool weather. Oh how a girl can dream...



To see more of the things I love...

Shop the look:
1. Merona Squash Sweater: Target
2. Phillip Lim Taupe Tote: Target
3. Burgundy Fringe Scarf: H&M
4.  Ankle Jeggings: American Eagle
5. Mossimo Supply Co. Brown Boots: Target


Favorite drink: Starbucks Salted Caramel Mocha Frappuccino. If you haven't tried this yet I suggest you get to it ASAP!




Favorite Eye Pallet: Bobbi Brown 'Rich Chocolate Eye Pallet'. $52.00
Available at Nordstrom 
Look for less: Studio Prism Eye shadow 'Naked'. 
Available at e.l.f $10.00


Favorite Nail Color: Essie's Wicked. 'A deep and dark creamy sinister red'.
Available at Essie $8.00




Favorite Recipe: Copycat Olive Garden Chicken Gnocchi Soup
Recipe by Pass the Sushi


1 comment:

  1. LOVE THIS
    zorkyto
    thenarrativestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

10