Thursday, September 12, 2013

things I love thursday

Hey guys, it's Rachel!
It's Thursday so y'all know what that means...Things I love Thursday!! I'm so excited for my first post and even more excited that I get to post some of my favorite things.

First off, favorite outfit of the week!

If you want to see more of the things I love this week..

Favorite quote of the week:

I love everything about this quote. Such a beautiful and inspirational woman.


Favorite craft of the week:

So basically if you know me, you know that I have a serious obession with pallets and reclaimed wood. So I lovelovelovelove this piece.
Sweet Rose Studio


Favorite recipe of the week:


Excuse me while I wipe the drool from my face. Don't these muffins look delish?
Recipe by Will Cook For Smiles



Where to buy favorite outfit of the week:

White Long Sleeve Button Down Top
Where to buy: Target
Price: $22.99

Why I love it:
Not only is this top cute & stylish but it's really comfortable too! Match it with a cute pair of jeans or leggings (for the lazy days)! It also comes in a bunch of different colors, which I LOVE.

Lace Edged Teal Scarf
Where to buy: Target
Price: $14.99

Why I love it:
I adore anything lace and teal (and you can't beat $14.99!)

Regal Bracelet Set
Where to buy: Forever21
Price: $8.80

Why I love it:
Pearls and Rhinestones, enough said.

Skinny Kick Jean
Where to buy: American Eagle
Price: $29.99

Why I love it:
I really like AE jeans, they have the perfect fit for my figure. I'm a big fan of light wash too.

Corral Boot
Where to buy: Country Outfitter
Price: $169.95

Why I love it:
Really? I really have to say why I love these boots? Just take a look at them, they're absolute perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

10