Saturday, October 19, 2013

Real vs Steal Sunday!

helloooo ladies!
Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend :)
Bringing you another Real vs Steal and I can not get over
the amount of savings from designer to department store!!
I have the moto jacket from target and its my absolute favorite!
So far I've paired it with a toffee lace dress and pair of boots...
 look for it in a What I Wore Wednesday post coming soon.



                                                         Michael Kors    |     Target    
                                                              J.Crew     |       Walmart






Piperlime    |   Forever21


-Always,
Steph

8 comments:

  1. Actually preferring some of those steals! Really great post, nice to know their are alternatives for us on a budget!
    Liz xo
    Head-full-of-flowers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post girls and absolute lovely blog! I followed :)

    Giusy x

    http://lulus-sister.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the jacket and purse! Great finds!! xo
    pils13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love your blog, so I've nominated you for a Liebster Award, find out more on my blog under 'Liebster Award' haha - http://silverliningsofanemptysummer.blogspot.co.uk/
    Natalie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this article and other posts on your blog, they are really great)
    What about following each other on bloglovin'?
    Let me know that do you think,
    xoxo Dari

    exquisiteinsolence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm new in your blog but I fall love in your blog post. Amazing Jacket is always preferable to me. I love to wear jacket so much

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm personally a big fan of thesist3rs blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path

    ReplyDelete

  8. It was an amazing article.Thanks a lot for providing us this useful article with us.
    Background Removal Service

    ReplyDelete

10